Friday, 15 June 2007

Thong Song

I am Jack's wasted life.
I am Jack's inflamed sense of rejection.
I am Jack's broken heart.
You met me at a very strange time in my life.

Tyler Durden.Fight Club.

feeling kinda drowsy.mind slipping away.my throat's so dry i could drink a pool of juice.i need a rest.tomorrow,it's gonna be a very,very long,long day,my friend.family day telematch,blue lights special,bigfoot challenge,treasure chest water telematch and elmo+cookie monster meet and greet session.i'm gonna lose my voice.i'm gonna lose myself.but that won't happen,i'm gonna be just fine.i'm just tired now.i need my beauty sleep.

so we went to the big city the other day.marlia bought another pair of new shoes.women.*sigh*

we went to the swan lake.been awhile since we last visited botanical gardens.it was perfect evening.picture perfect.





like a pair of runaway monkeys we were. it was fun.but i missed the old taman serasi.




so it was the GSS.we left the big city around 10.45pm and once we hit the highway,we were welcomed by Great Singapore Jam.Hotdamn.


and its making progress.we got a new lift right to our floor.yippee!!!

i'm outta here.click.


No comments: