Monday, 18 June 2007

It's Oh So Quiet

all i've been gettin' this whole day at work was bad news.

i was late for a meeting this morning,and my phone was ringing real hot as i was still in slumberland,comfortably knocked out when i was supposed to be at the table answering difficult questions with clients from hell.but when i realised it was a lil' too late.

something screwed up last saturday's event and my big boss demanded answers tomorrow,but why should it be me?i can't answer that,and best bet that whatever reasons i'll come out with,the boss won't buy my bull.so i'll bring ear plugs and bulletproof vest instead.

my back hurts,real bad,when i tried to ollie over a kerb yesterday,and the pain was excruciating.i was midair when what felt like i had twisted some bones,or muscles,or veins,or whatever it was and sent me down onto the ground.i almost cried.it was painful.i didn't knocked onto anything before or when i ollied,it was just so freaky.too old for that shit,well...maybe.

the holidays ain't over yet,and so is my bloody tight schedule.i just wanna get over all of it quick.i'm sick and tired of all the school holidays programme madness at work.it's gonna be another rush hour with multiple events this coming weekend,and we're so shorthanded,each one of my colleagues are totally occupied with piling duties..oh God,give me strength,plz..

"you don't have any off day this week"that's the exact words that came off from her 7/11 trap.Oh there goes my day off,but it's alright,i got paid so ain't that bad.and my mind,just like every other mondays,wasn't operating that well earlier.i stumbled,stammered,lost for words when i was on the mic,my mind was elsewhere and i couldn't focus.damn.

ordered a plate of rice for dinner earlier.was so hungry,i didn't eat the whole day,was so busy and when my food arrived on the table,was so BLOODY ANGRY and suprised,that my food was fried and sent to me in ETA 3mins.it tasted bad.

siku mimi asked a Big favor from me and k-fad.he desperately need us to mix and record tribal beats for his Bon Fire show,which apparently is this coming weekend.and he got no one to turn to.a friend in need.so we sneaked into the ballroom,k-fad meddled with cables,i plugged the phones and matched the beats,and after careful selections and adjustments,we had a big smile from our worried pal.it felt so good that we could help somebody.

i've completed Call Of Duty:Roads To Victory.now i feel weird.

help!today is me and marlia's engagement anniversary.whoo.look how time flies.a year already.it seems like it's only yesterday that my family and relatives boarded that bus to marlia's place.

and the sad thing,i could only see her tomorrow.but it's ok.right?i hope so.



To Infinity and Beyond!
Towards mo and mo Loving years together,with mo Happiness and Fun and all that Glitters and plenty of Sunshine.
Thank you for tolerating my sometimes dangerously dumb ideas and out of the planet plans which sometimes worked out well and most times don't.
Ain't it,marlia?(btw,where's my anniversary gift?)

No comments: