Tuesday, 8 May 2007

California Love

"Aduuuuhhh...perot sakit...."

i got a very bad tummy ache."Prettttttt...Bruuttttt..."and i've been farting real bad as well.
i went to the loo about 4 or 5 times in the wee hours,and twice earlier as well.i've been real busy at work,so it's a real trouble to focus on my agenda and the turmoil in my stomach.

crepitating bowel erosion+climate's boiling heat=i almost shat in my pants earlier.i was in a real composure when i took my bmx,signalled to my filipino partner for lunch,when deep inside,i was really gonna let go.i cycled back,and upon opening the door i stumbled and it felt like years to unlock the heavy wooden door.pushed my bike aside,i dashed into the toilet,and like Flash,i stripped in seconds and unleashed..."WOooooosshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"...Ahh what a relief.

so i thought back what might have formulated the drama.

yeah,it was the tuna chilli with cheese sandwich and few mugs of coke+cocoa milk that i had last night.

don't try this at home,fellas.i'm off to work!

No comments: