Wednesday, 30 May 2007

Highway To Hell

home is where the heart is.
finally.
had a good dinner-lauk lemak 'ader' ketam,and fried tempeh and keropok to top it all up.fuhhh.

and while enjoying my meal i watched Detroit Rock City-Hey!That's one of my favourite movie.i can watch it over and over and over and over and over again without getting bored.one of the coolest movie ever.it's about K.I.S.S. and 4 K.I.S.S. fans,who got into lotsa mess,from losing tickets to watch the band live,to gaining and losing it again,they got separated for hope that they'll re-gain the tickets,but somehow all 4 of em' got 'KISSed' instead,but really desperation and by chance that the 4 friends got into the concert hall.it's not just a movie about another rock and roll band.
it's about K.I.S.S.
geddit?

so if haven't seen that movie,where were you all this while?


You wanted the best! And you got the best! The hottest band in the
world...KISS!!!

No comments: