Saturday, 19 May 2007

I Love You More Today Than Yesterday



the last time i went to the museum,was...uh...oops..i can't even remember.must be donkey years back.so earlier this fateful evening,we parked just in time as the bike beside us got fined for parking without a valid coupon,i almost tear up one when that unlucky biker told me that after 5pm its free.haha.it's 5pm and he got fined at 4.53pm.->Lucky break no.1

so we crossed the street and boy was i shocked,the whole place has changed A LOT!!



as we were busy looking at the wide screen with mouths wide agaped,we were startled by leo,one of adil's friend.how was i embarassed i can't remember his name at that time.shame on me!!malu siak..

he asked whether we wanna checkout the museum i said "YEAH!"so he brought us to the counter and gave us 2 complimentary tickets.hey,he really made my day!Thanx Leo!->Lucky break no.2

we went around,our ears plugged onto this headphones attached to an interactive unit.our museum is way advanced!cheers!



my eyes are tired.i don't wanna elaborate the whole trip in details.my suggestion,go and check out yourself.da malas ah nie..

gdnite,gdnite,don't let the boogie man bite!