Thursday, 3 May 2007

Glory Box

full moon with misty dark clouds.it's been drizzling again,and it seems to be like it forever,well i hope not.

with the wet weather,i find it difficult to go around on my two-wheeler.yes,the road is slippery and make it dangerous for us riders to be moving around,not to mention,speeding.

the rain also blinds our vision partially,when everything else swooshed past,we have to be extra alert,and if there is anything up front blocking our way,we couldn't avoid it on time,cissss...touch wood!

even if commuting on public transport on a rainy day,there will be human jam,the transport will be delayed than usual.it's practically normal especially on peak hours.everything tends to move slightly slower than normal days.

the cool weather makes us lazy.makes me lazy.makes me wanna eat more,makes me real sleepy.with the extra food piling in my tummy,the cosy cool pillows and bolster,blinds my vision fully,it clouds my mind,everything is a dreamlike state,kinda altering my sight and sound,everything is turning into a black and white movie,i feel like a zombie,everything seems so slow.

i couldn't think no more.
i'm hittin' the sack.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: