Monday, 21 May 2007

The Day The Niggaz Took Over

monday.

had a long tiring day yesterday.and by midnight we went out skating,the same old trio.my eyes were half closed and i can't perform well.got a bit of momentum though,practised my flips,in middair i got the board flicked,like a tumble roll,but so far,only managed to land with one foot on the deck.kinda clumsy.
got sent off by security guards at SMU,we went further up to skatepark and by then i was totally burnout.i was really tired.and practically just pushed the deck around enjoying myself amusingly.

we went up to killiney rd,and right after the junction,yanto snapped and threw his board down and braved the killer slope,followed by adil and me.the road,was a long downhill.i was way back while the two of them were way up front,almost clearing the slope but as approaching a hump,adil wobbled,lost his balanced and threw himself down on the tar,rolling and crashing,himself and the board went separate ways.it all happened in a blink,i jumped off my speeding board,myself got traumatised.yanto saved adil,brought him road side,i ran down,picking all his items on the road.

he was smiling yet still in shock and lost of direction,he asked me to snap some pictures of his bruises.he was alright.though the scene sent some chills on my spine as well,good thang there ain't no cars around.except for a pig mobile doing their rounds but didn't care stopping to check on us.

got back pretty late than usual.slept at 5.30am,woke up at 1pm.work was hell on a regular monday afternoon.

No comments: