Thursday, 17 May 2007

Exploited Barmy Army

back to work after my day off.it was a happy working day and thank God it rained earlier and it was cool through out.
*Phew!*
so the AMK club is opening soon,me and my buddy helped cleared some stuffs from the stores all over the resort and dumped it into the lorry.
tomorrow is gonna be another 'kechoh' day.the band Dragonforce is playing this sunday at my workplace,and we've gotta shift some equipments and barricades and all that.also,we've scheduled to shoot another video tomorrow,tentatively of course.
yesterday,i've completed watching 3 movies-Days of glory,Bridge to terabithia and Pocong 2(it was dumbly translated to shrouded ghost,cakap pocong sudah lah,shroud my ass..)forget about watching that terabithia and Pocong 2-it suck!

i was getting ready to got out when i looked out of the wide opened kitchen windows and saw somebody pierced a hole in the skies.



i went out with dewi marlia to vivo city,and i've listed few things that i wanna buy pretty soon.

1-Call of Duty(roads to victory)for PSP
2-USB hub for my neglected CPU
3-Linksys WIFI antenna booster
4-my SLR battery
5-a KISS vintage revival t-shirt @kedai kakak & a couple of skate (preferably mystery)t-shirts @Go sports
6-a pair of Pull & Bear jeans
7-Ahmad thompson's book



-seven deadly sins-

so on my way back earlier,i staggered onto my scoot and upon igniting,the engine roared as i twisted the throttle,balancing my backpack and a plastic bag of my milk rations,and without a pause i just move on without a second thought,and at the security post,i noticed something weird.OOOPSS!!!in embarassment i slided down the saddle,there were a few cars and some motorbikes,damn!i've forgotten to put on my helmet.i wore a cap the whole day and probably and that point when i got onto my bike,i've mistaken the grip on my head for my crash helmet.good thing i wasn't on the main road yet,bad thing as there were so many people at the gate who noticed me.ah nevermind...

so when i hit the road,i stopped at the sign of red light.suddenly there were this 'girl power motorbike gang' who stopped by as well.most of them had the probation plates and there were around six to seven bikes with pillions.and at the sign of green,this fat spice,shouted "MOTO LAWA SEYYYY!!!!"at first i didn't take any notice,but when i glanced at the side mirror,there weren't any other bikes other than me,and again without shame,she shouted,"OOO MOTO LAWA SEYYY!!!!"hmmmm...gila babi... i whispered to meself..

and after about 3 weeks i've finally finished reading this book,i gotta read it fast coz i borrowed it from a friend-



in this book,it revealed everything that we all should know.the misconceptions of christians,the manipulations right from the very start,i can't tell no more,i'll might land up somewhere,so if you got the chance,get this book,it's an eye-opener,and all the horrible things that Man did to achieve their so called glories.

and i'm back where i'm supposed to end by now-

No comments: