Tuesday, 29 May 2007

Thug Life

midday on a blasphemous tuesday.

been a hellish sweaty morning.had to work alone,the rest starts at 2pm.
my boss been a bitch whole morning.will somebody,PLZ,kidnap her so will put an end to all this misery..

just had lunch-cream of mushroom soup and half of gardenia french loaf.not that i wanna feel like havin' 'ang moh' lunch but too bad i'm just so sick of the food around here.so i cooked myself.one can of campbell's plus another can of mushrooms.ahh sedapp..

but the not so sedapp part,i've to clear all the rubbish,wash all the utensils myself,don't you hate it?

now i am relaxing,de-stressing,calming myself,listening to reggae musika and smoking gudang garam,slowly exhaling the smoke out of my mouth,mmmmmm taste bad.more work coming in the afternoon part,and shit,still gotta sit in for another dumb meeting.this is endless.

No comments: