Thursday, 10 May 2007

Redemption Song

Quite a day i had today.

Almost got run over by a black mercedes this morning at the highway.stupid lady driver.
i almost lost my balance when i jammed my brakes at the junction.dumb traffic lights.
i spent 5 hours unloading 900 mineral water bottles from a trailer,ohh what a drag!
my boss stayed all the way till 10pm tonight,i can't rest my achin' feet.so unfair!
my leader took a sick leave when there's thousand and one things to do,joke's on me..
all this for the upcoming mayday celebrations this saturday.i'm gettin' sick of this all....

sick of it all...

the band is comin' but i ain't goin',been thinkin,friends been buggin,but hey hell no....

gonna be another hellish day later and on saturday way as hell.

i'm gonna lose myself pretty quick,i'm goin' nuts i think i can't handle it.

i'm gonna call it a quit,i rest my case and i'm gonna sleep.

No comments: