Thursday, 10 May 2007

A Message To You,Rudy

It was my day off.

Awoken by the rumbling tummy at 6.30am yesterday.But i got back to sleep as soon as i relieved myself.startled at around 10am,by the men at work with irritating drillings and knockings outside my house,i stood up to prepare for my swimming session but was despaired with the bad weather outside,so i snugged in back to my comfortable sleep.

Woke up at 2pm,feeling very lazy,dragged myself to the toilet,was still sleeping when the hot showers dripped on my face.

With the liberty at home,i hooked up 'The Killing Fields' dvd and ate as i viewed,momentarily paused the machine in betweens when i helped myself with more food galore in ibuk's kitchen.chicken rendang,parus and unlimited keropoks,i felt like the king of ang mo kio.

in the evening,it was still drizzling,fetched marlia from work and went down to tampines mall and watched spidey 3.the movie was a bit emotional this time but it was alright,i guess.

sent her home,i went back and ate again and with the amount of food that i gobbled today,i am feeling really,really lazy.

gotta sleep now,i am working in the a.m. shift.

so...if you're peter parker,or the amazing spiderman for that matter,who will you choose?

a)mary jane
b)gwen stacy

more movies to catch,pirates of the carribean,shrek 3,simpsons but for now i am disappearing..just like sandman....*POOF*

No comments: